CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Quiet Day

Sorry I didn't manage to get on yesterday.

Went to my friend Susan's (love you!) last night for our weekly crop. Managed 3 layouts which I'll put on later once I find the cable for the camera!

Having a very quiet day. Sam seems to be fighting something and is clinging to me.

Mum will come up later after a hospital appointment. She spent Easter in hospital for a week with cellulitis(sp?) not good!
After she got out she had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics so had to stop them which means the infection isn't completely gone. Hopefully the Docs will set her up today.

I really should go and do housework but instead I'm going to catch up on some blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx