CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 21 May 2009

My boy



I've mentioned my boy, Freddie a couple of times so I thought I'd post a pic of him. He was my baby long before I had my babies.
Nothing much been happening this week. Got a bit of a block on the crafting front. Keep moving things about on pages but never decide on anything.
Hubbie is away this weekend and kids are off school tomorrow and Monday.
It'll be a long weekend ahead for me.
I do have something to look forward to tho....off to see Nickleback on saturday night with my lovely friend Susan.

1 comments:

Cass

Gorgeous photo of Freddie.Oh I'm so jealous you're going to see Nickelback,mainly because I love Black Stone Cherry their support act.I don't have tickets....sniff.I am going to see BSC in October though.
Cass xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx