CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Old stuff

Yesterday afternoon was spent watching this little lot strutting their stuff in 3 outfits each!They all did very well.
My angel is in the middle in the long dress.
Not done much recently so here are a couple of older layouts for your pleasure.

Emma's 5th Birthday layout. Urban lily paper, bazzil and hero arts swirl stamp.

This was my first double layout. Basic Grey Archaic papers.
It features a day out that my Hubbie took our kids and my friend susans too.
Giving us a childless day.
He's a good man.

1 comments:

Cass

Gorgeous LO's Sandi.Love the double.Those papers are just amazing and perfect for the LO.
Cass xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx