CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 14 May 2009

Finally, photos!

Well it's another nice day here in Bonnie Scotland.
Day's gone fast with school run, supermarket, Nursery run, laundry, dishes and a wee bit of crafting. Hopefully time for more later.




My lovely Daughter on a Pirate and Princesses sponsored walk for Christian Aid. Lots of Rainbows and Brownies all dressed up.




Scrapbook page of Pete and Sam on the Queens view using Fancypants Papa papers







Tildas coloured with H2O's just need to decide what to do with them.
I've also made a birthday card for my friend but I'm not posting it till after in case she sees it.

Time seems to fly at the moment and I never seem to get as much done as I'd like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx