CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Tuesday Blues

I got a filling done today at the dentist. Now my mouth is starting to hurt and I'm not a happy bunny.
Been a busy few days going out and about making the most of the last few days of the school holidays.
(thank Goodness!)
Here is a pic of my darlings enjoying the Glasgow Show.



It's Tuesday and I'm crafting tonight, just need to decide what to do. I need to make a First day of School card and a 4th Birthday card.
I'll post the results soon.
I got a new Gorjuss Girl stamp, Little Star. So I may do her.

1 comments:

Cass

Hope your pain from the dentist has worn off now.Love your recent work it's fantastic.Hope you managed to get some more done.
Cass xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx