CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 May 2012

I actually did it....

post again.  Woo hoo!!

This card I made for Sam's friends birthday. I'm rather chuffed with it.
Sam was more chuffed with the gift I got for Aidan, an Ironman Blaster glove thing, so much so I had to get him one too!



The image is Lili of the Valley, ticket is Tim Holtz and everything else came out of my stash.

I'm entering him for the Totally Papercrafts No Pesky Girls Challenge.
And the Crafty Creations Challenge Male Birthday Card

I've roped my lovely friend Susan into cracking the whip to get me posting so hopefully I'll keep the momentum going.

TFL
Sandra xxx

1 comments:

mixamatoasties

Fab boys card. Love it.

Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week. Hope you can join us again soon.

Susan x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx