CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 16 July 2012

Award time

My lovely friend Susan aka Mixamatoastie has given me an Award. Thank you sweetie.



The LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy.
As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired
me.
The name comes from the German meaning Dearest or Beloved, but can also mean Favourite.


To accept the Award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you, and thank them.
2. Post on your blog.
3. Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and let them know.



I don't know about you but I tend not to notice how many followers people have so I've been hopping thru the ones that I follow finding out.

I decided to go with the following

Her family have had a time of it lately.
I suggest you have tissues handy if you are back reading.

She also has Candy on offer just now.

She just sneaks into the under 200 category but deserves a look.

She has some lovely things to share.

Karen at Craving Craft
A very talented lady. I've made some lovely things in her classes.


Please have a look at these blogs and if you have popped over from Susan Welcome.
leave me a comment and/or follow too



Hugs Sandra xxx

1 comments:

Jackie

Sandra, Thank you so much, this has made my day!

Jackie

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx