CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 9 July 2012

Cupcake Crafts Challenge

Over on Cupcake Craft Challenges there is a new Challenge called Number Cruncher in honour of the 200th challenge.

This is my GDT card


I've used Saturated Canary - Blanche. Coloured with Promarkers.

As she's a glamourous lady I thought I'd try my hand at a collage style card. This is completely out of my comfort zone but I'm very pleased with the results.



Spellbinders - Fancy Tag Die and Nestie ovals and Lacey Ovals.
Tim Holtz - Bingo Embossing plate (The Numbers)
Martha Stewart - Heart punch
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Stash
Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts Ink
Paper - K and Company
Cardstock - Core-dinations
Brad and lace from Stash

I'd love you to leave a comment

Hugs
Sandra xxx

7 comments:

Unknown

Hi Sandra! What a gorgeous card with such pretty colors and lovely details! Have a wonderful week! Hugs and sunshine!

Faye

Cool bingo card detail. ANd Blanche looks fab with these colours. Have a great week. xx

Shelby

Awesome card! Love love love the bingo card and you've colored Blanche up beautifully!!!

Shelby

Brodders

Such a great card, love the embossing - Jane x

Maarit at Violets Corner

Absolutely gorgeous card Sandra!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Shelly

Super card Sandra, great bingo card embossing! Shelly x

mixamatoasties

fab card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx