CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 20 September 2012

Dafty

I'm a Dafty. It's official!
I've been stressing about not having finished a card to put on here only to realise that I had a card sitting on the shelf since Sam's birthday!
This is the card I made for his sister to give him.




The image is a Meljens Designs Dirt Storm Monster Truck coloured with Promarkers
Paper is My Minds Eye. Sentiment is computer generated. Buttons from Stash.

 
I'd like to enter this for
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Cards for Men - Going Digital
Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes
 
 
Thanks for popping by
Love
Sandra xxx

7 comments:

Mian

This is a great CAS card! Love the image and the layout of the card. Well done!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

mixamatoasties

Fab card. Can't believe you haven't shared it before!

sandra's crafty corner

what a fabby card hun, many thanks for joining us after our break for our going digital challenge at cards for men, the best of luck
hugs sandra dt xxx

Meihsia Liu

This is such a fabulous card. Love the beautiful colors and cute image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Make It Monday this week... :)

Julia

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #23, #109, and #213.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia




Bee and Dee

A lovely card. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee



Mrs.B

This is a great card, love the image.
Thanks for joining us at TioT
Avril

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx