CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 9 February 2013

Valentine

I know I've been a bit scarce recently but another couple of nights in Yorkhill and another death in the family have prevented me doing as much as I'd like.
But I do have a few things in various stages of completion.

First up is this little lady and guess what...... It's a Saturated Canary image.


She's Love letters I've coloured her with Promarkers. The papers are from the BO Bunny Enchanted Collection. Which I love a lot it's so versatile.


I've embellished with ribbon, gems and flowers from stash.


I'd like to enter her for Make it Monday
Cute Card Thursday- Love Struck
Incy Wincy Designs- Love is in the Air
My Mums Craft Shop- Valentines/love
Inky Chicks- Valentine or Anniversary

Thanks for looking
Sandra xxx

8 comments:

loz

Fantastic card and Beautiful image Sandra. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

cheryl

oh wow this is stunning love the image and those colours are just brilliant hugs Cherylxxx

Faye

Sandra, this is one of my fab colour combos to use and you have rocked it with this fab card. X

mixamatoasties

She is lovely.

Chrissy

She looks gorgeous Sandra.Love the design and colours..gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sharon

Lovely card and beautifully coloured. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.x

Anonymous

Goodness me sorry to hear you have had another death in your family! I know I don't know you but my condolences!

Lovely card nice clean and simple design, love the image too! and great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Fiona

fab card and image!1

Thanks for joining us at MMCS this month.

Fi
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx