CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Creative Craft Challenges- Alter it.

Well it's time for another Creative Craft Challenge and this time we want you Alter it.

The winner will get £10 to spend at Crafty Emblies.

I have to admit that I toyed with all sorts of ideas before I settled on this one. 
I took an empty Bisto tub.


And with some papers, ribbon,an inspire charm and twine turned it into this.




I'm rather chuffed with this pen pot and now need to make the Daughter one too.
Might use the scraps for a card too.

I'd like to enter it at
Make it Monday
Papertake weekly - Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts- Metal

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team have created

Hugs Sandra xxx


6 comments:

Mrs A.

Snifty alteration at next to no cost. spotted your creation on MIM andpopped on over for a closer look. Hugs Mrs a.

mixamatoasties

Fab creation.

Thanks for sharing at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan x

Tracey T

Am eyeing up the contents of my kitchen cupboards now... I wonder how much gravy I can make in the next 24 hours? Hugs, Tracey x

lalkygirl

Fab makeover you have here,love the papers and design
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

UTs Hobby Time

Beautiful creation. Love the color.

carol

this looks super, thanks for joining in with our metal challenge at TPC x carol

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx