CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 12 May 2013

A late Thank you

I know I said I'd be back yesterday with this card 
but I managed to spill a glass all over my plugs for phone and laptop chargers.
You can imagine the panic, so I erred on the side of caution and left them to make sure they were fully dry before using them again.

This card I made for a family friend who has helped us out with a loan of a car while our car was off road and has let us keep hold of it after our car was declared dead as a dodo.Sob!
We have it to use while we look for a new one and are very grateful.


It's a CAS card which incidentally is this weeks theme over at Sweet Stampin'.
Go see what Team Abi have created for you.

I took a square of iridescent white card and stamped a DoCraft Car stamp in one corner and a SU sentiment on the top then joined them with a doodled line then matted it onto black card.

I'd like to share this at

That Craft Place - Makes for Men
Totally Papercraft - Clean and Simple
Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Thanks for coming by
Sandra xxx

3 comments:

mixamatoasties

Great card. I'm sure it was appreciated!

Thanks also for sharing at That Craft Place and Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan x

downrightcrafty

very stylish love CAS cards, I just don't do them that well
Hugs Kate xx

Janine

Lovely CAS card Sandra. Hope you find a new car soon. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Hugs, Janine xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx