CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 13 June 2013

Battles

At the start of the month it was my dear friend Susan's boys birthday.
I should have blogged this last week!

Here is the card I made for him tho the pics ain't great. Sorry.


Now whenever Scott is here playing with Sam they load up with swords, shields, guns and helmets  and head out into the garden to battle.
So when I saw this Simply Betty image called Miller and Little Dude I knew it was perfect



He's coloured with Promarkers and I made the little scene on a side step card to be like the garden.
Using a Marianne Design fence die and Dienamics grass die.


The inside was designed by Sam using Simply Bettys Christian and SpitFire
and the sentiments that came with them.
(It was very hard to let him do what he wanted and not design it all)

I'd like to enter him at

Cutie Pie Challenge - One for the kids.
Papertake Weekly - Hello Boys

Thanks for looking, leave me some love
Sandra xxx

3 comments:

mixamatoasties

Photo doesn't do it justice. Fab card, bit it is missing 56 hats!!!!

Lisa

Great card and fun folding! Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

Unknown

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx