CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 27 July 2013

Sweet Stampin' - Balls

It's Saturday again so that means a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.
It's our turn on Team Fi to create for the theme of Balls!
You can interpret that as you will - rugby balls, beach balls, balls up. 

Whatever you fancy, just remember you need to have some stamping on it to be able to win.
 Our sponsors this week are 
Plus our monthly prize from The Ribbon Girl.


Coloured with Promarkers.


I wrapped some rattan around it added some die cut clouds with a LOTV sentiment 
and stuck it on some dotty card.

I'd like to enter him at

Papertake weekly - Die-ing for a Punch
Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, don't forget to go see what the rest of the Team have for you
Hugs
Sandra xxx

9 comments:

mixamatoasties

Fab card.

Doreen

Beautiful,love the design and fab image.xxx

Chris

Lovely card, Sandra! I love this image!
Chris
x

Aunty Sue

great card love the stamp and thanks for sharing at Divas for design

loz

Fabulous card and colors. Visited from MIM..Loz

julie_woolston

Gorgeous card Sandra and beautiful colours and image. I saw your card on MIM.

Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown

Your card is so adorable!! Saw it at MIM.

Shirley-Anne

Hi Sandra Love the image and those clouds . thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Cindy Groh

What a great boy card. May I post a link to it on my Manly Monday blog post? It is where I share masculine cards for my readers to look at for inspiration. Boy/Guy cards can be challenging for some crafters. LMK. Thanks
Cindy

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx