CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 10 August 2013

Sweet Stampin' - Use Kraft

Hello
It's Team Fi's turn over at Sweet Stampin' and we want you to Use Kraft.

Remember to use a stamp if you want to qualify for the prize from our sponsor
Plus our monthly sponsor The Ribbon Girl.


I stamped Sugar Nellies - Story Teller onto Kraft card and tried my hand at colouring with coloured pencils.
It's far from perfect but for a first try I'm happy.


I inked the edges, mounted it over some ribbon from stash and stamped a LOTV sentiment.

I'd like to enter it at

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

Don't forget to checkout the rest of the Teams creations

Hugs
Sandra xxx



10 comments:

Doreen

Beautiful,fab image.xxx

Tracey T

A fab CAS card and your colouring on kraft is gorgeous! Tracey x

mixamatoasties

Lovely. Really like the image and the colouring on kraft.

Chris

It's lovely Sandra! I really love the effect of coloured pencil on Kraft!
Chris
x

Fiona

love this image...and go you for colouring on kraft...i am so rubbish at it..you've inspired me to give it another go.

Fi
x

cass

Cute card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Unknown

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the look of the colored pencils on the kraft. I would have never guessed it would look so neat :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Marilyn

Fabulous card Sandra and gorgeous colouring on the kraft paper.
Welcome to Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and looking forward to working with you there.

Gail

Such a very sweet card!!!! OMG the image is just adorable and I love it on the Kraft. Simply sweet, cute and sooo pretty!!!!! --Gail

Juls

I do love colouring on kraft!! Fabulous card!! Love it!! thanks for joining us at the sugar bowl! hugs Juls

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx