CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 September 2013

Sweet Stampin' has Got the Blues

Hi Peeps

I've had a hectic week and made more cards this week than in the last month so stay tuned.
But for today it's a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'

Got the Blues

I've made a baby card


Then a raid of the stash for some blue.

I'd like to enter it at 
Incy Wincy - Hey Baby

Don't forget to go see the rest of the teams creations
and join in for a chance of the sponsor Cuddly Buddly's prize
Thanks for looking
Sandra xxx


10 comments:

Doreen

This is just gorgeous,fab image and lovely colours.xxx

Tracey T

Fabby mono card, Sandra - love the image, really sweet. Hugs, Tracey x

mixamatoasties

Lovely :)

Susan x

An Occasional Genius

You want to throw some of that mojo my way? Sounds like you have been on a mission & I need to be there too lol! Your card is gorgeous, love the clean & fresh look. Hope you've had a good weekend xx

Chris

This is so sweet! What a fsb image!
Chris
x

dragonllew

Great card love the cute image thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x

Kim

Love this image and your background paper compliments it perfectly!!!

Kim

Love this image and your background paper compliments it perfectly!!!

Gail

Sweet, cute, loveable, darling. I love this card! It's just absolutely wonderful! --Gail

Bridie

Lovely card, I love the bunny on the line!

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Crafting!

Hugs Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx