CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 November 2013

Get in shape with Sweet Stampin'

Erm Hello. 

Sorry I'm late. (hangs head in shame)
Was out celebrating my cousins 50th on Friday night when I realised 
I hadn't posted my pic for Sweet Stampin' or written the post. 
Bad enough but I then completely forgot about it yesterday too!
Senility maybe!

We want Shaped cards this week - no boring squares or rectangles.
You can win a great prize from The Hobby House 
plus be entered for the monthly prize from The Ribbon Girl.

So better late than never here is my shaped card


I used a cute Pollycraft image and sentiment - You're Udderly Amazing.
(I'm afraid she's shut up shop now so no link)
Coloured with Promarkers then fussy cut.
I stickled the balloon and it's dried patchy so I think I need to re-do it.



My card is cut from craft using Nesties Labels #1 so it's tiny.
(Wonder if Santa's listening!)
Paper is from My Minds Eye - Gnome Sweet Gnome pad
That's it - simples!

I'd like to enter it at

Make it Monday
Challenges 4 Everyone - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by and don't forget to go see what the rest of Team Fi have created

Sandra xxx

7 comments:

mixamatoasties

Very cute. Although a blue balloon would be better ;)

Doreen

Gorgeous card fab papers and design.xxx

Desire Fourie

This is so cute and fun.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

sallysbitz2

This is a lovely fun card x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Chris

Oooh, Sandra how could you! ? Out enjoying yourself, carousing and making merry rather than posting your card! How could you!!!:D Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Udderly love your card!
Chris
x

Phi

Gorgeous little card Sandra. The cow is sooooo cute!

loz

Fabulous card and image Sandra. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx