CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 November 2013

Tag your it!

Hi again

Still snotty here :-(

It's time for team Fi over at Sweet Stampin'  and our theme is Tags.

Our sponsor in Stamp Fairy who supplied this image

I've made a large tag


Paper is from my stash
The owls are flocked, fluffed, layered and Glossy Accented then
placed on an embossed oval.


I used some of the kids funky foam letters covered with glitter.
Then edged the bottom with some pompom trim


Finally some white ribbons and a crystal brad to top it off.


I'd like to enter it at


Remember to go see the rest of the Teams fab creations
Good luck
Sandra xxx



12 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas tag Sandra, love it!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Tracey T

Brilliant tag, Sandra. They terrify me because I want to put loads of stuff on them and there's no room. Love the fluffy owl (but are you allowed to say he's been flocked? ;0) ) Hugs xx

Chris

Beautiful tag, Sandra! I love those fluffy owls!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties

Lovely tag. Am glad I got the snowman though ;)

Marilyn

I love this tag... that image just makes me smile and you've created such a lovely tag with it!

Phi

What a pretty tag. LOVE the owls.

Natali

So cute tag with this sweet owls. Love 3D with it. Great job!!
Hugs,
Natali

loz

This tag is soooo adorable Sandra. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Jackie W

Such a beautiful tag! Love the papers and fabulous work on the owls! Thanks for sharing on MIM!
Jackie

Please click here to join in my Blog Candy!

Gail

I love these owls and I'm not an owl person! These are so darned cute..what a great tag! Just so darned cute! --Gail
P.S. Love the 'feathers' on them. :)

Pia S

What a wonderful winter layout you've created for these owls. I love owls and I never seem to get enough of them - so cute! I spotted your tag on MIM.

Unknown

Great tag you did an awesome job! Thank you for joining in our MIM Challenge,Hugs Kerry DT xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx