CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' is WOW

Hi Peeps

Sorry I've been scarce but as the old saying goes Shit Happens.
Rather a lot of it recently but hopefully normal service has resumed.

I'm very late but over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' we are looking for Wow cards.
That's White on White for those that don't know.

Here is my creation (be warned Wow cards are hard to photograph!)


I just stamped a sentiment which is a magazine freebie then made a wreath of snowflakes 
embellished with pearls.


 Then I added a bow with a round sparkle on it.
(does anyone know what the sparkly things are called?)

Think I may do more of these in varying shapes and colours.

I'd like to enter it at

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes/ CAS


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Sandra

4 comments:

mixamatoasties

Yeah, they're called sparkly things. Lovely card!

And I don't like my blog either but I got a snotty email from colocation America asking me to change it (I assume cos leelou isn't free any more)

Elena V.

wow! It's so cute! I love it!

Doreen

This is gorgeous,fab details.xxx

Sandy

Very pretty, love your snowflake wreath. Don't you just love those freebies!!!
Thanks for linking up with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx