CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Creative Craft Challenge WOW Christmas

Ho Ho Ho
It's nearly Christmas and I've yet to finish my cards, or shopping for that matter!

Over at Creative Craft Challenges we want your WOW Christmas creations.

WOW cards are hard to photograph at the best of times but when you live in the land of eternal darkness (bit of an exaggeration but not by much) it's nearly impossible!
I need to learn how to change settings on the camera and manipulate the images.


I went CAS with this one, mostly 'cos I don't have any festive embossing folders!

I die cut the tree and glittered it.
Then placed it in an oval apature.
A strip of glittered double sided tape.
Craftwork cards sentiment.

I'd like to enter it at
Incy Wincy Designs - Let it Snow

Thanks for visiting
Sandra xxx

1 comments:

Chris

Beautiful card. WOW is so understated and elegant.
Chris
X

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx